BA (Hons), MSc, FCIPD, ACC
Lorna established Wellsteed Associates in 1993. Prior to that she worked for a national training organization and strategic health organizations in Bristol, Liverpool and Manchester, providing internal consultancy in management and organizational development. She has also worked as an Honorary Fellow in Human Resource Management at Manchester University. Lorna has expertise in executive and team coaching, group facilitation, action learning, leadership development and psychometric profiling.
Lorna was an executive coach on a global leadership programme for a bank based in the Netherlands and participated in more than 20 week long programmes over five years from 2005. This provided significant experience in cross-cultural facilitation and coaching. Much of her work in health and social care includes system leadership and the development of cross-organizational and multi-professional networks.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development since 2002
- Masters degree in Organizational Behaviour from Birkbeck College, the University of London
- Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching with the Academy of Executive Coaching
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Accredited Coach - Senior Practitioner Level
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Principal Practitioner Member of the Association for Business Psychology (ABP)
- A member of OPP’s MBTI faculty of senior trainers since 2000
- Level A and B Registered Personality Test User (MBTI Step I and MBTI Step II, 16PF, UK NEO PI-R, FIRO-B, TKI, STRONG, EQ-I 2.0/EQ 360, MTR-i Team Roles, Robertson Cooper’s VECTOR model)
- Accredited feedback facilitator for the NHS Healthcare Leadership Model 360 degree feedback tool
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, Academy of Executive Coaching
- Accredited facilitator of the Aston Team Assessment Tools
- Certificate in the Essentials of Systemic Coaching and Constellations
BSc (Hons), MSc, MBA, CQSW,
Dip Applied Social Studies
Andrew became a Director of Wellsteed Associates in March 2012, having more recently worked as a management consultant. Andrew’s professional background is principally one of working in local authority settings. A qualified social worker, Andrew was a practitioner for eight years before enjoying success in a variety of senior management positions leading service developments for children and families.
Andrew focuses on improving employee effectiveness and developing organisational capability. Accountable practice, strong leadership and effective business management processes inform his contribution. Andrew is motivated by complexity and has a particular interest in discordant and toxic cultures.
Andrew has extended the Wellsteed Associates offer to now include independent enquiry, business planning and service development and forensic assessment services. These interventions may be employed in numerous contexts in both the private and public sectors.