- Design and implement your own bespoke workload management system: a simple and consultative approach and methodology.
- Working differently to improve outcomes for children, reducing expenditure and reliance upon the purchase of out-of-authority placements: a rational and facilitated challenge to distant default placements of children and young people.
- What about the staff? An emotionally intelligent approach to supporting staff in the aftermath of a child death or serious incident.
- Getting it right at the front door – actions, activities, plans and checklists to improve the safety and efficiency of the reception/access and assessment function.
- Safeguarding children in school – a slim pocket handbook, clear, plain and succinct, an essential aide memoire for teachers.
- Safeguarding and protecting children – a rigorous and comprehensive aide memoire and working narrative for caseworkers in Children’s Services.
If you think that we might be able to contribute to your organisation, please call Lorna on 44(0)1189331098 or send Lorna an email today.
Alternatively, Andrew may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org